Tuesday 10 July 2012

Britney video




As a task we had to remake a music video of Britney Spears song 'Hit me baby', I learn't a lot about this project, the most tricky bit was making sure our movements in the song matched the lyrics. We used a ipod to play Britney Spears which helped a lot and made it much easier for us. I also learn't to be more creative and put ideas on where should we shot this scene and how should we shot the next scene. As a group we decided it would be a good idea to use the sports hall, so it could be more realistic. Ive also learn't how to edit the actual music video by using different types of effects like differ and dissolve to make it entertainig and real. I found the editing very easy for this task because I found it very easy to put everything in order and cut some bits out that wasn't needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment