Tuesday 19 March 2013

Question 4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


YouTube

I used YouTube to watch other music videos and get other ideas, I also used youtube to watch my very own chosen song for my music video which is This woman's work by Maxwell.

Video Camera
 I used a video camera to video my music video from school, I enjoyed recording.

Prezi
 I used Prezi to create presentations for music video interests and I also used it for my evaluation Question 2, This wass a fun way to create a presentation.

Google 
 I used Google to get information on soul music and information on ideas. Google allowed me to find out when my chosen song came out and the information on the record company.

Survey Monkey
Survey allowed me to create surveys to give to people so that I can find out what the majority of people listen to. Also the survey allowed me to ask people what they expect to see in a soul music video.

Blogger
 I use my blog to post research and planning for my music video and images and ideas. I always update my blog to post videos and my survey.

Photoshop
 I use Photoshop to edit and add special effects for my magazine cover and Digipak. This allowed me to make my magazine cover and Digipak professional.

Adobe premiere pro
 I used adobe premiere pro to edit to my music video, this also allowed me to add special effects and add transitions to smoothen out my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment