Monday 17 October 2011

What I Look For In A Scary Film........

What do I expect to see in a horror film or a thriller film?........hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Well every time I get ready to watch a scary movie I usually have a pillow covering my face because the first 5mins of a scary movie always tends to be a SHOCK!! . Some one gets killed very terribly and theirs blood everywhere and from nowhere something comes out with a big scare and usually that creates loud music to scare people. These are the shots that I expect to see in a scary movie:
  • Establishing shot
  • Point Of View shot
  • High angle shot
  • Close up shot
  • Reverse shot
  • Medium shot
Also these are the elements and sound effects I expect to see in a scary movie:
  • Child lauging
  • Heart beat
  • Clock ticking
  • Screaming
  • Hard beat ( music getting louder and louder, keeping the audience suspense)
  • A house
  • Silence
  • Clown laughing
  • Telephone ringing
  • Rain drops
  • A Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment