Wednesday 7 December 2011

Babyscissors: First editing

After finally filming everything, I had to prepare myself for the difficult bit of the film making.... EDITING!!
I made sure we included some of the shots in our horror movie opening like high angle shots, low angle shots and etc..
whilst editing I had to put everything in order after importing the clips on the Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 so it can be easy for me. Some of the other clips I used as extras just incase I need a few bits in this. I had to cut a lot of bits because some of the actions wasn't needed and I needed the opening to fit in for two minutes only. This was quite hard becasue when putting the clips in order I discovered that I went over time so therefore I need to cut some bits to avoid going over time.

I also had to make sure the video was flowing right.. by that I mean when using a 'match of action' I had to make sure it look realistic.

Overall I was amazed I didn't struggle to much and I did managed to make my horror movie look realistic and scary.  However I didn't get to finish everything I still need to add effects and sound . I also need to add a 'split screen shot'.

No comments:

Post a Comment