Monday 5 December 2011

My Two Ways Of Marketing ...

To make my movie successful, I would market my film by making my own website where it can advertise my movie in DVD and in bluray. It will also provide the trailers for people to check out the movie and a gallery section where you can see some images of the character playing in the movie. This will build attention and excitement from the audience. The website will also include downloading, where you can downlaod screensavers. It will also provide accessories like key rings and book marks and etc that you will be able to buy online.

The secound thing I will use to market my film is posters on the buses, bustops and billboards because normally the majority of people are travelling to work or school so they will be able to spot this and will want to check up on it online. This also attracts attention because while people are waiting for the bus, they can look at the poster and will remember it and want to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment