Friday 12 October 2012

My Survey Results



I gave out my surveys to 20 people and from looking at the results below, the majority of people listens to R&B/Hip Hop music. This result gave me confidence because my music video genre is R&B but specifically soul music. Also whilst planning my music video, I especially wanted to subvert the stereotype of R&B music.


Another question I mentioned was if people do actually like watching music videos, this is important because some people listen to music and don't focuse much on the music video. From looking at my results, 17/20 people do like watching a music video. This gives me the confidence in knowing that my viewers will increase.


My music video is going to have a moral message because I am going to have a storyline in my music video so its important for me to know if people do relate and learn from the messages in the music video. Katy Perry Fireworks music video appealed to so many people and she had a moral lesson in it. This will benefit us from gettingmore viewers and from looking at our results 16/20 people said yes to having a moral message.

1 comment:

  1. Explain what moral message you plan to use in your video.

    ReplyDelete